Not necessarily. In any labor if the plan is to give birth naturally, it is hard to guarantee that will happen. Here are some things that you should know and some to discuss with your doctor about wanting to try for a natural child birth.
- You have only one low, side-to-side scar from a previous C-section.
- You have had 2 cesareans before, but you have also had a vaginal delivery.
- The hospital has prepared to do a C-section just is case.
- You there is no reason to do C-section in this pregnancy, such as a placenta previa.
Vaginal birth would not be considered safe if any of the following are true:
- Two previous scars from C-section, and had never given birth vaginally before.
- If there is any scaring above the thinner, lower part of your uterus.
- More than three scars from previous C-sections.
I hope that this helps you, and good luck with your next birth. I think you have as good as a chance as anyone else.